Peka peciva in kruha >>Šrajf<<
Our partner "ŠRAJF" is engaged in baking homemade delicacies:
Various types of homemade pastries according to the recipes of their grandmother Potica:
- walnut, tarragon, buckwheat, Gottschee, carob, crackling, cottage cheese, rozinova, coconut, chocolate, wasteful, nuts, poppy
- Body wraps: fruit, vegetable, buckwheat, cottage cheese
- Šarklji: plain, rozinov, marble
- All kinds of cakes with various Broadcast
- Certified Bela Krajina cake
- Various types of bread from the baker's oven
Emphasis is placed on baking buckwheat poticas certified Belokranjska pogača, free roll. All cakes are baked with less sugar and no raising agents.
They organize various workshops baking - by prior arrangement.
THEY ALSO OFFER:
visit to the museum Partisan Hospital "Topolovec" on farm Bishop
visit a small museum in the open air and many others things
Suitable for meetings, gatherings, wedding receptions, banquets, lectures, celebrations, anniversaries, presentations, workshops and courses. They also accept organized groups, various societies: firefighters, growers, motorcyclists, cyclists, hikers, campers.
Črešnjevec pri Semiču 21
P: (07) 305 90 62